[Serusers] Voicemail..

Mon Feb 2 13:20:06 CET 2004

sorry, but I'm confused about your terminology. What do you mean by
calling via the gateway - are you calling from PSTN into a PSTN/SIP
gateway whcih forwards the request to the SIP proxy?

Or do you mean that you have to SIP proxies (ser) - one as main proxy
and one as voicemail backend? Calling into the vm-proxy directly works,
but calling into vm via the main proxy doesnt't work?

Is it just that the playback of the recording doesn't work? Can you
record a message and will it be sent via email?

Try to watch the logfile at the vm-proxy - if there is some difference
between direct calling into the vm-proxy or via the main proxy:
as root:
tail -f \var\log\messages

you can also increase the debug level to get more info in the log-file
(ser.cfg).

regards,
klaus