[Serusers] Voicemail..

Atle Samuelsen clona at camaro.no
Mon Feb 2 13:07:56 CET 2004

Nothings behind NAT (I dont use NAT,.. me hate)

I havent done anything with Eatherreal yet. Just wonderd if anybody had
seen a simular problem

- Atle

on my SIP gateway, I have a statement :

if (uri=~"sip:8[0-9][3.5]*") {
    strip(1);
            rewritehostport("voip-vm.domain.com");
    t_relay();
    break;
};

that Im using to test my voicemail server

on the voicemail server Iv got this :

route{

# Voicemail specific configuration - begin

                if(method=="ACK" || method=="INVITE" || method=="BYE"){

                        if(t_newtran()){

                                t_reply("10","Trying -- just wait a minute !");

                                if(method=="INVITE"){
                                        log("**************** vm start - begin ******************\n");
                                        if(!vm("/tmp/am_fifo","voicemail")){
                                                log("could not contact the answer machine\n");
                                                t_reply("500","could not contact the answer machine");
                                        };
                                        log("**************** vm start - end ******************\n");
                                        break;
                                };

                                if(method=="BYE"){
                                        log("**************** vm end - begin ******************\n");
                                        if(!vm("/tmp/am_fifo","bye")){
                                                log("could not contact the answer machine\n");
                                                t_reply("500","could not contact the answer machine");
                                        };
                                        log("**************** vm end - end ******************\n");
                                        break;
                                };
                        }
                        else {
                             log("could not create new transaction\n");
                             sl_send_reply("500","could not create new transaction");
                        };
                };

                # Voicemail specific configuration - end

(the of the stanard ser.cfg)