[Serusers] CDR Issues

Erik Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Thu Dec 30 16:28:31 CET 2004

Register globals is on, otherwise the loginscreen wouldn't work at all
(you wouldn't get to the EULA)
The cron job isn't producing any records either..

What i'm wondering about is how ag-project can garantee 100% reliable
CDRs, if i put a call on hold and pull the plug the call will remain in
the media proxy, since no party will be sending RTP, so there is no way
to see if the call still is on hold or if the calling parties didn't
issue a BYE message...

Kind regards,

E. Versaevel