[Serusers] Greeting, and Request for help on incoming "Strip" Command

Wed Dec 29 20:58:37 CET 2004

Hi Ian!

Don't mind the To: header, the request URI is the one which will be used
to route the call. Use strip(6) to strip the first 6 digits. Then you
could use lookup("location") and disabling use_domain in the registrar
module.

Maybe aou could use rewritehost() before lookup (don't know if lookup
uses the original request URI or the modified one).

regards,
klaus