[Serusers] change port -> registration fail

Thomas support at cybertel.biz
Tue Dec 28 09:42:12 CET 2004

Hi,

I know what the problem is. In sipura, I need to specify the proxy
server to "yourdomain.com:port" instead of "yourdomain.com" only. This
port value should be equal to the port used in ser.cfg. If you don't
specify it, 5060 will be assumed.

Finally, I solve this "change port" problem. There is no error for
ser-0.8.14.

Thomas