[Serusers] Media Proxy and SER

proson.cheng at kaisource.com proson.cheng at kaisource.com
Fri Dec 24 04:56:11 CET 2004

Is there anyone using Media Proxy on their SER servers?

I finally got it working on NAT but I couldn't get the voice yet.

I installed the media proxy, dispatcher and SER on the same but

it seemed to me the media proxy and dispatcher sends the media stream back to
the
localhost and not to the end points.

I tried to look through media proxy manual, and this invloves a DNS SRV record.

Well, I am setting up SER for testing purposes and not yet in production, so do
I really need DNS SRV record (media_proxy) to have it work?

please provide some configuration example (media proxy) if you can.

Thanks a lot.

Proson