[Serusers] audio and video port lost ???

szj zjsun at biigroup.com
Mon Dec 27 06:11:06 CET 2004

Hi:

    Merry Christmas everyone.
    When I use SER as proxy server, I found a strange problem.
My SIP UA have audio and video two media stream. After transfered
by SER, the SIP message recieved by my callee UA lost its port information.
And I tested it on the sip.iptel.org's SER, this time the audio port
info is not lost,
but has changed. The video port is still lost( I wonder whether this is
caused by
NAT).  My SER is located in the same private network, why the SER lost the
audio and video port info while other info is untouched ????

    Appreciation for your help and instructions
    Best Regards.

--

IPv6 on Everything, Power to Everything. Everything runs on Linux
    Sun Zongjun

Programmer
BII Group Holdings Ltd (BII Group)
E-mail: zjsun at biigroup.com