[Serusers] Limiting Users To One Registered UAC

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 14:02:37 CET 2004

Hi All.

How can I limit a user to one (1) registered UAC? I found this article from 2003

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-March/000576.html

And Jiri says that at that time ser could not do this.

I'm using ser-0.8.99-dev24 (soon to be using ser-0.9) so I'm hoping that avpops or something will
do the trick.

Ideally I'd want to be able to vary the number of phones a user can have based on a database
entry. So if a customer is paying for 3 "seats" then they can have 3 registered phones.

Can anyone give me some hints?

Regards,
Paul