[Serusers] Problem in login user interface

Tracy Chan tracy at cyber-sys.com.hk
Wed Dec 22 09:05:05 CET 2004

Hi Adel Al-Hezmi,

Thank you for your reply and help.

I checked both php.ini and config.php files. I'm sure that there are no mistakes in both files. Once I submit the login form, the process is holding forever and no response is given. I think the problem occurs at the write2fifo function. It seems nothing is read from the ser_fifo file and the process is holding when the ser_fifo file is open.

Could you mind telling me how to solve this problem ?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Tracy