[Serusers] Problem in login user interface

Adel Al-Hezmi adel.alhezmi at ccis.ksu.edu.sa
Tue Dec 21 14:01:06 CET 2004

Hi,
make sure that register_globals parameter on the php.ini file (/etc/php.ini)
is turned. After changing this value, then you have to restart the http
server. If this parameter has been set, then it might be a mistake in the
config.php script, where the path to the user_interface is not the right
one!!

best regards,

Adel Al-Hezmi