[Serusers] Adding new user with serctl

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Dec 20 14:00:16 CET 2004

We use RADIUS with an LDAP back-end.  Users are stored as standard
intetorgPerson objects. This way an almost unlimited amount of LDAP
databases/user administration tools be used (even Microsoft's
ActiveDirectory).
    A few weeks ago, Marcel Baur posted a link to some LDAP modules that can
be used for direct LDAP access if you don't already have RADIUS.
g-)