[Serusers] Does SER do that?

Darren Nay dnay at IONOSPHERE.net
Thu Dec 16 18:58:50 CET 2004

Sure, I am happy to share it.

Keep in mind.  This script assumes that you are using a phone number (DID)
username scheme.  So if your usernames aren't in a standard DID format of
1XXXXXXXXXX or +1XXXXXXXXXX then you might have to tweak it some to make it
work correctly for you.

Give it a try and give me some feedback.  Thanks!

Darren Nay