[Serusers] Registration restrictions

Tamas J thomasj at eworld.hu
Thu Dec 16 17:32:02 CET 2004

Thursday, December 16, 2004, 12:02:21 PM, bobcat wrote:
b> Um. You mean even with the check_to check? You could use lookup("aliases").
b> There is a section in the admin guide section 3.2.2 that describes aliases
b> and how
b> to update them etc. In this particular case you'd have to authorize, then
b> lookup
b> aliases, then check_to, then save. Hope that makes sense.

b> Conor

Thanks for the hint, I will look for aliases.
Setting modparam("uri", "use_uri_table", 1) looks to be good for some
clients (e.g. X-Lite), however when I try it with Grandstream BT100,
I'm getting
0(22901) check_username(): Digest realm and URI domain do not match
The problem is with the domain name. GS supports SRV records, however
I must add SIP proxy server's hostname in it's configuration, thus
that domain name will be used.
e.g.
I would like to handle domain example.com
I have set SRV records, they are working (e.g. with X-Lite). But I
must define in GS config the sip server like test.example.com. When I
do www_authorize/challenge, I want to use just example.com, not
test.example.com. If I use example.com, I'm getting that Digest realm
and URI domain do not match message. When I'm setting in
www_authorize/challenge test.example.com, it goes well.
My question is: how can I handle such situation, to not have 2
different domains (shit GS)?
Any idea?

Thanks for comments.

Tamas