[Serusers] Registration restrictions

bobcat . falling174fps at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:02:21 CET 2004

[snip]
>Thanks for the suggestion. You are right, I'm just a newbie in SER...
>
>Do you know how to have different username and auth. username?
>
>Thanks!
>
>         Tamas

Um. You mean even with the check_to check? You could use lookup("aliases").
There is a section in the admin guide section 3.2.2 that describes aliases
and how
to update them etc. In this particular case you'd have to authorize, then
lookup
aliases, then check_to, then save. Hope that makes sense.

Conor