[Serusers] Registration restrictions

bobcat . falling174fps at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 11:38:31 CET 2004

>                 if (method=="REGISTER") {
>                         if (!www_authorize("example.net", "subscriber")) {
>                                 www_challenge("example.net", "0");
>                                 break;
>                         };
>                         if (check_to()) {
>                                 save("location");
>                         };
>                         break;
>                 };
>
>But I'm getting:
>  0(3010) check_username(): Digest username and URI username do NOT match

Seems to me that this is what you wanted? However, the way you've coded the
register block means that if the usernames don't match, the client gets no
reply.
So, it would keep sending register requests over and over. Maybe that's why
the
message is there. Perhaps code it like this:

    if (!check_to()) {
        sl_send_reply("403", "Registration id must match login");
        break;
    };
    save("location");
    break;