[Serusers] Registration restrictions

Tamas J thomasj at eworld.hu
Thu Dec 16 00:36:41 CET 2004

Hello Marian,

thanks for the fast response! I tryed to find out how to make it
working, but didn't find out yet.
                if (method=="REGISTER") {
                        if (!www_authorize("example.net", "subscriber")) {
                                www_challenge("example.net", "0");
                                break;
                        };
                        if (check_to()) {
                                save("location");
                        };
                        break;
                };

But I'm getting:
 0(3010) check_username(): Digest username and URI username do NOT match

Probably I didn't set up something. What should I put into uri table?
Is there any example somewhere?

Many thanks!

Kindr regards,
        Tamas