[Serusers] Two Question for SER Users.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed Dec 15 18:40:43 CET 2004

Hello List.
	I have two questions.
	First.  I wan to know how this configuration works.

	if (method=="INVITE") {
                if ( !radius_proxy_authorize("")) {
                        proxy_challenge("", "1");
                        log (1, "LOG: Llamada no AUTORIZADA\n");
                        break;
        };

When a endpoint is unahutorized to make a call, and my radius server answer
with "Authentication Reject", i don't see my log messsage in the standard
out, ("LLamada no AUTORIZADA"), even with log level = 3.  I was trying to
see how this authorization works.  For example i see in my debugs something
like this :

-->	INVITE sip:7515960 at mydomain.com SIP/2.0.
<--	SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required.
-->	ACK sip:7515960 at sipvoiss.desarrollo.redvoiss.net SIP/2.0.
-->	INVITE sip:7515960 at sipvoiss.desarrollo.redvoiss.net SIP/2.0.
w/Digest
<--	SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required.
-->	ACK sip:7515960 at sipvoiss.desarrollo.redvoiss.net SIP/2.0.
-->	INVITE sip:7515960 at sipvoiss.desarrollo.redvoiss.net SIP/2.0.
w/Digest
<--	SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required.
-->	ACK sip:7515960 at sipvoiss.desarrollo.redvoiss.net SIP/2.0.

At any time i see a "Unauthorized message" coming from my SER, i don't even
see my log message.  Is there a way to answer with a message like this?
	SIP/2.0 404 Unauthorized - LLAMADA NO AUTORIZADA EN ESTE SERVER.

Hope that someone can help me here.

Second Question.
	I was trying to restrict the domains that i can serve in my SER.
I'm doing this with the alias=domain1.com , etc  and the uri=myself.
	Is this a secure way to do this?.  And what happend when someone try
to reach me with my own IP server address?.  For example a INVITE
	message with

	INVITE sip:7515960 at ip.of.my.ser.server SIP/2.0.

	By default the uri=myself permits this IP?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards.

Ricardo Martinez.-