[Serusers] rtpproxy + nathelper problem

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed Dec 15 14:39:48 CET 2004

Hello Thomas.
I think you're missing a few important things.  First i don't see any checks
for NAT'd endpoints, you need to do something like this:

if (nat_uac_test(1))
	setflag(1);
	force_rport();
	fix_nated_contact();

then in the INVITE:

       if (method=="INVITE") {
                record_route();
                if (isflagset(1))
				fix_nated_sdp("3");
                };
                /* set up reply processing */
                t_on_reply("1");
        };

I'm using mediaproxy, so i am not sure about this, maybe somone that's using
the nathelper module can help you better... you can check the example
configuration file in the /modules/nathelper directory, that could give you
some clues.
+
Cheers.

Ricardo