[Serusers] SER forwarding to Asterisk

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Mon Dec 13 13:11:12 CET 2004

Hi
thanks for the answer,
I tried your condition in ser.cfg but it had errors and I could not fix it.

I also think that the rewritehostport("Asterisk_ip : Asterisk_port")  should
work, maybe the problem is in the Asterisk configuration...

In the extensions.conf, I must put the extension   (    exten =>
_00NXX.,1,Dial,OH323/${EXTEN}    )
in one context, In witch context should I put it?

Asterisk is already as a gateway in GNUGK as shown in the gnugk
monitorization:
RCF|Asterisk_ip:Asterisk_port|asterisk:h323_ID=ASTERISK:h323_ID=664:dialedDi
gits|gateway|8478_endp

I installed oh323 for Asterisk. The versions I have are the following:
pwlib-1.6.6-0_11.rh9
openh323-1.13.5-0_13.rh9
gnugk-2.0.8-linux-x86

Joao Pereira