[Serusers] Some problem about too many hops

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Sun Dec 12 17:53:57 CET 2004

It sounds like SER is going into a loop, which of course is really bad thing. Make sure you have break; statements on your challenges. I had this problem when I first started to use SER, my problem was I was adding too many things to the config at once without testing the bits and pieces one by one. My solution was to start over with the original (working?) config and add a piece here at there. If that doesn't help then you will need to post your config, either that or just spend time doing alot of debug'ing. Good luck!

    Matt