[Serusers] Some problem about auth module

牛坤 haoniukun at sohu.com
Thu Dec 9 20:21:28 CET 2004

Dear ser users,

I encountered a strange problem today.
I use ser 0.8.14 downloaded from berlios.de.
My system is RedHad linux9.
Originally, my ser works good for me with auth module loaded.
I have the following line in my ser.cfg.
if( !www_challenge("xxx.xxx.xx", "subscriber") )
{
     www_authorize( "xxx.xxx.xx", "1" );
     break;
};
With this, even my grand stream can login into my server.
And some other SJphone clients work really good for me.
Although the domain name "xxx.xxx.xx" does not exist.

When I use a real domain name called "xxx.xxx"
I change ser.cfg like this
if( !www_challenge( "xxx.xxx","subscriber" ) )
{
     www_authorize( "xxx.xxx", "1" );
     break;
};
My grandstream can't even login.
And all my SJphone clients can't work well too.

Any hints about such problem?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Kun