[Serusers] t_replicate

Andreas Granig a.granig at inode.at
Thu Dec 9 11:09:22 CET 2004

Hi,

Chuck Ramirez wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, but I tried and it seems to
> send all branches to the last proxy (proxy4) only
> changing the Request URI.

Didn't work for me too, currently I do the following on proxy1:

   if(src_ip!=proxy2 && src_ip!=proxy3)
   {
     save("location");
     forward(proxy2);
     forward(proxy3);
   }
   else
   {
     save_noreply("location");
   }
   break;

Seems to work ok, but I'm still looking for a better way, because the
count of registered clients differs from time to time (I think because
of lost "replicated" registers).

Before that I tried the t_relay()-approach, but if you use save(), the
UAC get's the OK from every registrar, and if you use save_noreply(),
the replicating registrar retransmits the registrations.

Andy