[Serusers] t_replicate

Chuck Ramirez chuck_ramirez at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 22:17:08 CET 2004

Hello Marian,

Thanks for your reply, but I tried and it seems to
send all branches to the last proxy (proxy4) only
changing the Request URI.

For example:

append_branch( proxy1 );
append_branch( proxy1 );
t_replicate( proxy4 );

It sends 3 REGISTER in parallel to proxy4 IP.

REGISTER proxy1
REGISTER proxy2
REGISTER proxy

I need to send each REGISTER to a different proxy. Am
I missing something?

Thanks a lot,

Chuck.

--- Marian Dumitru <marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro>