[Serusers] MySQL Accounting - How To Record Negotiated CODEC?

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Fri Dec 3 16:24:04 CET 2004

That's a good idea for trouble shooting fax issues.  But it would actually
need to store 2 codec values because Asterisk can receive a call on one
codec but then can send out the bridging call on another and transcode.  I
agree, just adding a column and a few lines of code should be it.  I'll take
a look at it over the weekend.

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365