[Serusers] Re: External Notify (ser+asterisk)

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Wed Dec 1 04:07:24 CET 2004

So you make all of your phones IP addresses the IP of the SER proxy in
res_data or whatever you are using.  It works for me anyway :)

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365