[Serusers] SER Media Proxy starting error !!!!

Razvan Nemesiu forum at netconnect.ro
Tue Aug 31 18:01:08 CEST 2004

Hi,
In installed ser 0.8.14.tar.gz with mysql and accounting support and with
the media proxy module.I copied the mediaproxy files as the install file
 from the media proxy site guided me.The problem is that I get the
following error when I try to run the media proxy:

Starting SER MediaProxy server: mediaproxyTraceback (most recent call
last):
   File "/usr/local/etc/ser/mediaproxy/mediaproxy.py", line 21, in ?
     from optparse import OptionParser
ImportError: No module named optparse
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/etc/ser/mediaproxy/proxydispatcher.py", line 35, in ?