[Serusers] NAT + Clients directly connected to SER

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Tue Aug 31 06:57:35 CEST 2004

Provided all clients are inside your perimeter and not having another NAT in
front of them, you can safely use SER without NAT. Just make sure you
specify:

 listen=xxx where xxx is the private of your FreeBSD box.

Note that it will not communicate well with outside world in this
configuration. If you need that, than yes, your clients will be detected as
NATed and you have to use the public IP interface for SER.

Zeus