[Serusers] one to many aliases and voicemail

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Aug 30 12:41:10 CEST 2004

Checking the number of outgoing branches from the configuration script
is currently not possible, so the safest way is to ensure that either
all or none of the targets of an alias have the voicemail flag set or
unset. It adds extra administrative overhead, but it is the best thing I
can recommend you right now.

  Jan.