[Serusers] one to many aliases and voicemail

Jev jev at ecad.org
Fri Aug 27 21:30:02 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Having an alias map to a single uri is fine, and if the target uri has
voicemail enabled that is fine.

What happens if I have a alias that goes one to many, and some of the
target uris have voicemail enabled? When someone calls a particular
alias, I don't want ser to redirect to sems at all.

How can I achieve this? Is it possible to detect if a invite has the
result of an alias (probably by using hints in the sip msg?), and if so
can I detect how many targets a alias maps to? In basic terms, if
alias_targets is > 1, then do not redirect to voicemail.

Thanks!
-Jev