[Serusers] serweb / ser unstable

Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Fri Aug 27 16:06:22 CEST 2004

| some times you login as admin( when you see 2 tabs) and other times(when
| you see many tabes) that's in the user_interface.
| Please don't conclude that a certain product is unstable before you're
| sure!

with the integration of the 2 components there is no distictive way to be sure

there must be some variable that allows/prohibits the viewing of tabs

The last time the tabs were visible was after doing a make install of ser

but that is not consistent either.

You cannot get to the user accounts unless ser is running.

I am at a loss as to where this is breaking down.

best regards