[Serusers] RPM package

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Thu Aug 26 17:59:44 CEST 2004

Hello,

It it should be inside the source archive:
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/0.8.14/src/ser-0.8.14_src.tar.gz

Otherwise you can take it from CVS, link to rpm directory:

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/rpm/?only_with_tag=v_0_8_14

This should be a direct link to spec file:
 http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ser/sip_router/rpm/ser.spec-4.1?rev=1.4.2.3.4.2&only_with_tag=v_0_8_14

Daniel