[Serusers] Ser question

Igor Selivanov iselivanov at tevue.com
Thu Aug 26 16:18:27 CEST 2004

Thank you, it certainly is useful, but my problem
seems to be on the network
level.  Regardless if SER is only running on public
interface, all responses
are being sent back over the privete interface.  And
it doesn't seem to be
just SER.  I guess I better ask about this problem in
another forum, but if
anyone here has any ideas, I would be very gratefull

Igor