[Serusers] Ser question

Igor Selivanov iselivanov at tevue.com
Thu Aug 26 06:54:59 CEST 2004

I am having a rather odd problem.  I had the Ser
server working for a while, but all the sudden,
strange stuff started happening.  I have it running on
Redhat AS3 Server, with 2 network cards, one with a
public, and another with a private address.  I have
the sip phones configured to have the public address
as the as their sip server.  The strange thing is,
though, when I sniff, I see the darn server get the
Register request on the public interface, but sending
the OK response on the private one!  I tried turning
the private IP interface off alltogether, but then it
simply sends nothing back at all...it has been very
frustrating, as it was working fine before.