[Serusers] Window Messenger + RTP Proxy

Ram Sujay ram_sujay at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 16:44:38 CEST 2004

Hi,

 I am trying to establish call b/w window messenger
(5.0.0482) and X-lite. i am able to place call but
communication is one way means
voice is transmitted from X-lite to messenger
but voice from messenger is not coming.
media is established through rtpproxy...

is window messenger support symmetric client

same problem   if  both client is window messenger.
I think , it is NAT problem. but how to fix the
problem

can u help

version of  ser -0.8.13
version nathelper-  v 1.51
rtpproxy version -  v 1.19

plzz can anyone tell me whats the problem

Thanks
Ram