[Serusers] SERWEB + PostgreSQL : Login trouble

SB sylver_b at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 15:49:29 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm using SERWEB but I have some trouble to login when the login/password
is correct. If the password is wrong, I have an error message telling me
"wrong password". But if the login/password is Ok, then the page start a
long processing cycle without anything in return (after 5 minutes, blank
page or server unreachable).

In my configuration, I have:
clear_text_pw=1

My default domain match with the admin user's domain i'm using to login.
The database I'm using is PostgreSQL (all serweb sql scripts have been
ported to PGSQL, I will provide all the sql files as soon as everything is
running smoothly).

Any clue ?

Thanks
SB