[Serusers] fifo + cpl , contenttype mime 0,0 found error

ser die serdiehard at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 07:01:02 CEST 2004

hello richard,

what registration do you mean ? is it the useragent registration to the server

if it is so . then the answer is user agent ( xlite softphone ) is registring well .

if you mean that cpl script registration to the server then i have seen in debug

mode that the server is accepting the script file and checking whether the

file is in database or not if not then it is inserting that

when i use the following instructions i could not able to see the messeage "some one doing   cpl registration ......" when the user is logging in where the cpl script has been
inserted for him.

   if (search("Content-type:.*application/cpl\+xml")) {
          xlog("L_INFO", "Someone doing CPL REGISTER from %is\n");
          cpl_process_register();
          break;
   };

so where should i check now

with regards
serdiehard

Richard <richard at o-matrix.org> wrote:I'd suspect that the registration message didn't make it to the server. An
ethereal capture might help to find out the problem.