[Serusers] Asterisk inside a NAT, client inside ANOTHER NAT

C.K ckng128 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 05:52:44 CEST 2004

Hi Zeus,

Yes, my SER is running behind netscreen firewall + NAT
and has a public IP address (202.129.171.223). I have
enable all outoing  port and limited incoming port
(5004 and 5005). Which is running in the company I
work for.

The UAs is running at home which is behind my NETGEAR
router, if I do a port fowarding on my NETGEAR router
to forward 5004 to my grandstream (129.168.0.3) then I
can hear the voice. But I can't hear the echo.

I have try to call home from the office (X-lite to
grandstream), but only one direction can hear, the UA
at home can hear the voice but UA in my office can't
the the voice.

Like you said, properly is the voice is block by the
NAT. But I give you another sinareo, if I turn on the
port forwarding, I call talk to another UA which has
public IP address (connected to another ADSL line).

Please advice, C.K