[Serusers] Unanswered calls

Ron Ramos ron at silverbackasp.com
Fri Aug 13 18:43:33 CEST 2004

Hello,

Hope anyone can help me. Why is it that when I look on the log, there
are some calls that are marked call answered,
even if those calls haven't been answered on the other side. Meaning
there's a complete INVITE,ACK,BYE but there was really no one who there
to answer on the other side.

Some clients are complaining, why would we bill them for such calls,
when there was really no one answering on the other side. What should I
do to be able to identify what really are the complete calls and what
are not. Thank You

Regards,

Ronald