[Serusers] Enum as location-database

Soren (Home) soren at tanesha.net
Thu Aug 12 15:47:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

I don't really understand the advantage, but it is something like you want
to share the locations between different instances of SER?  (and not just
by sharing the database)

Locations can change rapidly, while I would think of ENUM as "semi"-static
information. Typically DNS takes atleast some few hours to spread,
however, It could be different if you are using local DNS-server (w/o
cache) and point your resolv.conf to it.

Cheers,