[Serusers] fr_inv_timers affect on inbound/outbound calling

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Aug 10 17:33:11 CEST 2004

We indeed contemplate this feature from time to time. We haven't
moved further than that: all in all, we were able to live with
the current status. There have been some issues reported to
use with too dense DB operations over UsrLoc: mysql was told
to slow down after it fragmented its database.

-jiri