[Serusers] error message during sendin instant message

mostafa hikl mhikl at ecs.gov.eg
Tue Aug 10 15:46:30 CEST 2004

Hi all:
I'm trying hard to find solution to my problem but , I can't.
If any one can help me.
I use Windows Messenger Version 5.0 (5.0.0482) & Ser server RPMs:
ser-0.8.12-0
ser-mysql-0.8.12-0
ser-debuginfo-0.8.12-0
I can register successfully using the windows messenger to the ser server
and i can make voice session with other registered users.
The problem occurs when  sending an instant  message to others registered
users via Windows Messenger , the following error message appeared  in the
messenger:
"The following message could not be delivered to all recipients"

- I have another problem, when I sin in with Windows Messenger, I can detect
the other users logged in before me but, they cannot detect me. by another
word, the new logged one can detect the old logged users but, the opposite
is not occur.

- Tere is one attatchement compressed file contains The trafics of the Ethereal during problem

Thanks for any one can help me.