[Serusers] Problem with MS Messenger and SER 8.12 - "Service unavailable"

Morris, Scott MorrisS at orau.gov
Mon Aug 9 20:32:31 CEST 2004

I was working on two different servers, and I had a typo.  Thanks.

One question -- In the default ser.cfg file it has:

 	# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
	# mysql.so must be loaded !
	# loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
	# loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

Does mysql.so have to be loaded/running for RADIUS authentication to work?
I don't see this in the SER "Radius How-to"

Do you have a copy of a sercfg file where RADIUS is working?

Scott Morris
Enterprise Network Engineer
DOE - ORAU / ORISE
865-576-4672