[Serusers] how play different greeting message from SEMS

Koyama Zehi zehi_koyama at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 16:06:04 CEST 2004

Dear All;
I could not understand what is the difference between the implementation of announcement and voicemail module inside the SEMS.
  Actually my problem is that i want to play two different .wav file from the SEMS. When I saw the sems.conf file, i could not found the way to give the path of two different .wav file.
My need is that if caller is connecting to announcement server (vm("/tmp/am_fifo","announcement")) then he should listen some specific voice file  say xyz.wav file from the announcement server. And if the caller is connecting to voicemeil server (vm("/tmp/am_fifo","voicemail")) then he should listen some other specific voice file  say abc.wav file from the voicemail server.
 Can any body tell me how can i make thi setting sems.conf file or something else where...
thanks