[Serusers] mediaproxy + ser0.8.14 problem

Dave Bath dave at fuuz.com
Mon Aug 9 13:25:37 CEST 2004

Hey Adrian,

I have been following this thread, as I had a similar problem last week.
I have tried all the things suggested here, but I am still experiencing
them same error.  I have downloaded the latest mediaproxy.c and
functions.c and recompiled mediaproxy, and have followed the ser.cfg as
closely as I can... however, as soon as media_proxy is enabled, ser
crashes out ungracefully.  Does anyone have any further ideas?  My
ser.cfg is at http://161.30.94.136/ser.cfg (getting a bit long to keep
posting now...)

Any help would be very very gratefully received at this point.

Many thanks,