[Serusers] Mediaproxy SEMS and failure_route?

Jens Davidsen jensdavidsen at jellingnet.dk
Sun Aug 8 14:27:57 CEST 2004

Hello Serusers.

I have some problems with how to use Mediaproxy with SEMS for voicemail and
the failure route.
I've setup a seperate Ser for SEMS voicemail to redirect from the example
and it is running ok.
In my main Ser it is working fine with redirecting to voicemail if user is
offline, but i cannot get the voicemail redirection working on the failure
route.
I'm using use_media_proxy on all invites, and have on reply processing to do
use_media_proxy also, and all calls seems to work fine.
It looks like the Mediaproxy port is closed down when on_failure is being
processed (or when the invite timer is running out?) but SEMS still use the
RTP port that Mediaproxy set to send out to and then i dont hear what's on
the other end :-S
Have anyeone used failure_route sems voicemail and mediaproxy together? an
example would be nice to read up on.

I've attached parts of my ser.cfg below:

failure_route[1] {
        xlog("L_INFO","Failure route VM: ru: %ru tu: %tu fu: %fu\n");
        # rewrite for voicemail.
        revert_uri();
        rewritehostport("212.130.58.214:5064");
        append_branch();