[Serusers] Why Two Ser instance for Sems

Koyama Zehi zehi_koyama at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 13:12:08 CEST 2004

Hi,
I gone through some previous message of SEMS implementer. I found every one used two SER instance for voicemail integration.
I have used only one SER instace with SEMS for voice integration, but I am getting some trouble with some sip based clients at the time of retrieving greeting message from SEMS.
I would like to know Why the two instance of SER is necessary to integrate voicemail.
regards
koyama