[Serusers] Mysql for authenticating users

Johan Landerholm johan at landerholm.net
Tue Aug 3 15:24:51 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I've tried to set up a ser-0.8.14 system to authenticate users from a
MySQL database. I've read most of the documentation on iptel.org including
all examples that I've found on this list.

After some major tweaking with the ser.cfg file, I cannot get ser to fetch
information from the database.
The database is up and running, and I get no errors from the db connection.
SerWeb is also working fine, but it ends up with the telephone being
rejected when trying to REGISTER with ser.

Is there some kind person that would like to share your ser.cfg ?
I just need a working example to get the "register" method to fetch the
username and password from the database.

Thanks!
Johan