[Serusers] Re: serweb issu

Tue Apr 27 20:30:19 CEST 2004

you can change the problem by giving rw access to /tmp/ser_fifo for
everybody. But this of course is a security risk if there are other
useres which have access to the server.

You can overcome this by changing the userid and groupid of ser after
startup
/usr/local/sbin/ser -h
should give you the hints how to set user and group id.

Then put apache and the ser user into the same group, then apache can
write to the fifo.

klaus