[Serusers] how to forward ACK to another SIP server

Tue Apr 27 20:25:37 CEST 2004

Try to search in the archive, this is a common problem.

If you apply the same routing logic to ACK as to INVITEs, it should be
routed to the gateway.

Another problem can be in the loose-routing logic (which client do you
use?).

Do you use record_route()? Do you see the incoming ACK at the proxy?

klaus