[Serusers] SERWEB+SER help!!!!!

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Apr 27 17:03:55 CEST 2004

On 27-04 14:40, gaillac harry wrote:
> Now I would like to configure ser to send missed calls to offline or
> inline users with acc module but I can't because of I don't know where
> to put logic routing, may be (lookup location) block !

  If you need ser to report missed calls then see the documentation:

  http://iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html#MISSEDCALLS

  If you want ser to route calls to voicemail, then do the following
  when lookup fails:

   if (!lookup("location")) {
       # handle user which was not found
       route(1);
       break;
   };

   And the route sections can look like this:

   route[1] {
        # non-Voip -- just send "off-line"
        if (!(method == "INVITE" || method == "ACK" || method == "CANCEL")) {
                sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
                break;
        };

        if (t_newtran()) {
                if (method == "ACK") {
                        log(1, "CAUTION: strange thing: ACK passed t_newtran\n");
                        break;
                };

                t_reply("100","Trying -- just wait a minute !");
                log(1, "am: voicemail");
                if (!vm("/tmp/am_fifo", "voicemail")) {
                        log(1, "couldn't contact voicemail server\n");
                        t_reply("500", "couldn't not contact voicemail server");
                };
        };

        # we account missed incoming calls; previous statteful processing
        # guarantees that retransmissions are not accounted
        if (method == "INVITE") {
                acc_log_request("404 missed call\n");
                acc_db_request("404 missed call", "missed_calls");
        };
   }

    Jan.